CEIA - SMD601 Plus
The SMD601 Plus is a very high sensitive Walk-Through Metal Detector.
An absolute must when the detection of extremely small metal masses is required on the body or even if hidden in body cavities.
A full-height light bar displays the location of the detected metal masses in transit. This results in rapid identification of threats and a reduction or elimination of the need for manual searches.
- Very accurate pinpointing of individual and multiple metal targets
- Quick, accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit, from the shoe level to the crossbar
- Built-in programs to screen visitors and staff for weapons and contraband
- Ultra High Sensitivity
- Fully compliant with the NIJ-0601.02 and NIJ-0601.03 Standards
- 20 High Precision localization zones
- High precision bidirectional counter with automatic rescreening compensation
- Chip Card capability for fast, simple, and secure programming
- Random alarm capability programmable from 0% to 100%
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Can be combined with the Network based CEIA Profiling System for further sensitivity enhancement by compensating non-removable personal metal items
- Powered by safe low voltage DC
- Standard Interfaces: RS-232, Bluetooth, Infrared
- Other available interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
CEIA - PD240
Wide search area Hand Held Metal Detection set
- Wide Search Area for Faster and Accurate Screening Operations
- Search operations allowed even in close proximity of metal reinforced floors
- Uniform detection of magnetic and non-magnetic targets
- Full Digital Design: consistent performance and calibration-free Operations
- Detection of radioactive substances and materials (option)
- Elegant, robust and ergonomic
- Indoor and outdoor operations
- NIJ Standard - 0602.02 Compliant
Have you got any questions?
We will be happy to assist you!
Just fill in our